Recherche cartouche waterman 23

Modérateurs : RogerB, zephyr, LeGaulois

Répondre
kontiki
Asa Gao
Asa Gao

Recherche cartouche waterman 23

Message par kontiki »

recherche cartouche Waterman 23 ancien modèle, même vide (je remplis avec une seringue).
Merci
bbd
Midnight Blue
Midnight Blue

Re: Recherche cartouche waterman 23

Message par bbd »

Bonjour,

J’en ai acheté sur rakuten auprès de vintage67140. Il a encore d'autres cartouches en vente. Par exemple :
https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/offer/b ... 52092.html
ArnaudM
Prussian blue
Prussian blue

Message par ArnaudM »

Bonjour,

Désolé de me faire moins présent sur le site actuellement.
Si la demande est toujours d'actualité, j'ai retrouvé ça en vidant récemment la maison de ma mère :

Si c'est bien le modèle qui convient, je peux te les faire parvenir, par contre vu le niveau d'encre restant dedans... je ne prendrais pas le risque de les utiliser telles quelles dans un de mes stylos.

Amicalement

Arnaud
Pollux
Shin-ryoku
Shin-ryoku

Message par Pollux »

ArnaudM a écrit : 24 juil. 2020 10:42
Si c'est bien le modèle qui convient, je peux te les faire parvenir, par contre vu le niveau d'encre restant dedans... je ne prendrais pas le risque de les utiliser telles quelles dans un de mes stylos.

Le niveau d'encre est du à une évaporation "normale", malgré une cartouche scellée. On peut compléter le niveau avec un peu d'eau en percutant la cartouche, cela ne fera aucun mal au stylo ;)
Rêver un impossible rêve ...
istealth
Bleu Mers du Sud
Bleu Mers du Sud

Message par istealth »

I just wanted to thank Arnaud for those two cartridges!! I did not hope that they would still be available after 2 years but now I am a grateful owner :)

Some time ago I got a waterman pen which looked like a Concorde but the original metal cartridge converter was broken (the plastic inside it got dry over the years and just cracked). I tried the modern cartridges but I did not like how they fit that pen. In the end I would some spring loaded converters from amazon (you can see on the photos) and it worked better, but I still wanted to have something original or proper. So I continued to search for the pen and cartriges and via multiple forums found out that I actually have Waterman Man 21 with Concorde style nib and then matching cartridges are old Standard 23 cartridges. I could not find any metal converters to buy but with this forum I found those two inc cartridges which fit perfectly (nicely and tightly). If some one can point me out to a metal converted that would be great, I still would like to have the pen to be a bit heavier, but with those plastic ones I am already happy because I can refill them with a syringe and they are quite spacious in terms of ink!

I wanted to attach some photos but even though they are small (300-400kB) and it says the limit per photo is 4Mb, it still says I am over the quota for a single image.....

I will leave the google link here but later I can reupload the photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/pgdQxMBVBpCYAVL2A
silverado
Shin-ryoku
Shin-ryoku

Message par silverado »

For photos, install them on a web host and copy the address with the BB code (or: "forum link").

For cartridges type "23", see the link indicated by "bbd" above:
https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/offer/b ... 52092.html
Have a nice day !
https://i.postimg.cc/0NX7gmzD/Silverado.png
Tous ceux qui ont dit moi
avant moi
n'étaient autres que moi
Répondre