Modérateurs : RogerB, zephyr, LeGaulois

Répondre
crabe919
Bleu Mers du Sud
Bleu Mers du Sud

Vintage plume eversharp, mabie todd swan semi flex REDUCTION

Message par crabe919 »

PRIX REDUITE

Je veut le partir cette plumes, parce que j'ai acheté trop de mb dans les mois passés, et je n'aime pas bien les plumes trop fin. J'aimerais plus les plumes Medium ou broad et "wet".
Tout les prix sont inclus envoyement des plumes en belgique/france, mais ne sont pas assuré. Pour envoyement assuré prendre contact avec moi.
Donnéz moi une email quand vous à intéresse dans une des plumes (adam600davidARROBAShotmailDOTcom)
Je vas expliquer l'info sur les plumes en anglais, je ne veut pas des "mal compréhensions&" avec le niveaux de mon français.

Quand vows contactéz moi, c'est possible de faire en francais, en vas essayez pour comprendere tout bien.
Payment by pay pall, or bank transfer. Prices included shipment for belgium/france non ensured.

Salutations,

Adam

Eversharp Skyline, with dark blue derby on gold cap. Lever and clip are brassed, gold cap is in good condition except for slight braising at the base of the cap. There is a small ding in the cap clip, but this does not disturb the pen. Small chip out of the black barrel due to capping the pen. The pen is resaced and ready to write. This is a nice user grade pen with has a medium and very smooth nib. The nib is a first generation skyline nib with the "drop" form design, for me this is the nicest skyline nib made. Pen comes in an eversharp box.

price 50 euro shipped VENDU Mercie Pierre!

Eversharp Ringtop in black hard rubber with grecian patern, In very good conditions, nice and clear imprint of the pattern, a scratch on the lever opt the pen, The nib is a dry writer with no pressure, but becomes a wet writer when some pressure applied, it has a n°2 whale eversharp flexible nib with i find hangs onto the semi flex side. It goes from ef to B with some pressure. Nice writer and resaced ,ready to write.

price 45 euro shipped VENDU

Gerner hub fountianpen by boston pen company in black hard rubber fitted with a moore maniflex n°2 nib! The pen itself is in ok conditions, there is bhr discoloration on this pen, the imprints are visible, but you can see that this pen had a lot of use. Nicest thing on this pen is the special moore maniflex nib (semi flex) From fine to broad. Nice wet writer. Resaced and ready to write.

price 30 euro shipped VENDU

Mabie todd swan Minor 2, in black hard rubber. The pen is in good contidion, there is a pattern on the pen that is in very good condition, the imprint is also very good. There is some discoloration of the BHR due to age. There are some minor scratched on the pen. The lever of the pen is also made of BHR (nice detail), i think (but not shure) that there is a very small chip of the lever. The nib is a swan 2 that goes from fine/ef to broad. The pen requires some pressure to get this line variation so i would call this a "semi flex" nib, with makes it easier to use at a daily basis. This pen is also rescued and ready to write.

price 45 euro shipped

Mabie todd swan 1502 eydropper. The pen dates from around 1910 and has over and underfeed and is in very good condition. It has some minor marks of use, the barrel is chased black hard rubber and has a crisp imprint, the rear of the barrel is imprinted with 1502, but the 1 is vage due to capping of the pen. On the cap there is an 1500 imprint with a swan. There are minor pittings on the cap, these are not that visible.
The pen is marked as an M on the barrel, but for me feels more like an F with some tooth. It has an original mabie todd nib fitted. There is some flex on this pen, but can be used as regular writer, as it hold his line propperly when writing normally. You need to evoke flex, so i would call this semi flex (mind i'm a novice to flex and grading flex!) Fountainbel has tuned the nib for me. The pen is cleaned and ready to write.

price 80 euro shipped VENDU

Répondre